OB/GYN Associates of WNY is now conducting clinical trials for the following medical conditions:
- Uterine Fibroids
- Recurrent Yeast Infection
By partnering with Circuit Clinical, our clinicians are engaged in clinical research which
allows us to be on the cutting edge of potential new treatments and technologies for our
patients. Our mission is to provide the highest quality obstetrical and gynecological care
available in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
We’re committed to advancing medical care through clinical trials. We provide care
opportunities that go above and beyond standard practice.
Need more information? Here’s 4 reasons why clinical trials are useful:
- Clinical trials are an important step in discovering new treatments options as well as
new ways to detect, diagnose, and reduce the risk of disease.
- Clinical trials help researchers learn what treatment options DO or DO NO work,
creating safer treatments for patients.
- Clinical trials help researchers and doctors decide whether the side effects of a
new treatment are acceptable when weighted against the benefits of the
- Clinical trials have helped hundreds of thousands of people find more effective
ways to manage their disease.
For more information, or to sign up for a clinical trial, click here